Missing, Lost, Abducted Children & Adults.
Before you make a request for assistance in finding missing, lost, or abducted children or adults, you should be aware of the following things:
1. We are staffed completely with volunteers. Their involvement takes time and energy away from their personal lives. They are happy to be of service and help those in need - but they are not interested in being utilized for entertainment purposes, or scientific investigations & studies.
2. Be aware that your law enforcement contact may be against this type of participation. Psychics and Intuitives helping to solve a missing person or abducted child case have been featured on many television programs and have been the topic of many specials and TV shows. However, there are still skeptics.
3. For various reasons, it usually works out better if we communicate directly with you - and you are the go-between - relaying information from us to your contact in the law enforcement agency that is handling your case.
4. Please read our Success Rate page. The more accurate information you can provide to us, (Date Of Birth, Time Of Occurrence, etc.) the higher our success ratio becomes.
5. You will be asked to make a donation first. We don't even like mentioning money at a time like this, but we have found that there are too many people out there who find it humorous to submit bogus requests. This donation policy is designed to eliminate those phony & frivolous requests. A minimum donation of $10 is required to submit a request. All donations are non-refundable. If you have a suggestion for a different method of accomplishing the same end, please let us know on our feedback page.
A Chance Connection
9309 SCENIC MOUNTAIN LN
LAS VEGAS NV 89117
Copyright © 1998 - 2003 MissingChildAcc.org
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED